The Pekin Area Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with Ameren Illinois will be hosting a lunch and learn event on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018. You are encouraged to attend this event to learn how your business, organization, or
public-sector entity can apply for cash incentives to help pay for part of your next electric or natural gas energy efficiency project (many of which have paybacks of less than one year!).
Reserve your place now for this special event, where you will:
• Learn about the award-winning energy efficiency programs from Ameren Illinois
• Find out about the variety of cash incentives available for your business or organization
• Discover ways for small businesses to reduce energy costs
• Learn how, as a trade business, to get cash incentives for your customers
• Hear updates on Ameren Illinois’ future infrastructure plans
• Talk to program representatives to answer any of your questions
Millions of dollars in cash incentives are available through Ameren Illinois – learn more and start saving!
There is no cost to attend and lunch will be provided. Space is limited so please RSVP by Tuesday, Feb. 20 to
John Beintema at 1.309.677.5079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!